Plus, we've also been wanting a chance to catch up with our favorite people - our customers!
Thus, it's time for a freezer sale!
When: Tuesday, March 27th from 2-6 pm
Where: 380 Knollwood at Sociale Gourmet (the kitchen where we cook)
Here's a little sample of what we're going to have on hand, although we keep getting new ideas, so there will be lots of different things to check out:
- Egg Stratas: Sausage as well as Vegetarian - so good for a beach breakfast with friends
- French Toast Casserole - delicious & a million times easier than making French Toast (i.e. turn on the oven!)
- Camino Bakery Mini Cinnamon Rolls with Icing - throw them in the freezer for a fun Easter morning treat
- Mamacita's Tortilla Soup - lunch or dinner, naked or covered in yummy toppings, it's great!
- African Peanut with Chicken - addictive, in my opinion
- Tomato with Blue Cheese - light but rich, my favorite combination!
- White Chicken Chili - easy, healthy & light for a dinner you don't have to work on!
- Sesame Peanut Noodles - chicken or veggie - delicious for lunch or dinner!
- Chipotle Wheatberry - sausage or veggie - I'm slightly obsessed with wheat berries right now - can't stop eating them, so I figure I'll make some for y'all, too
Casseroles for Company:
- King Ranch Casserole - a Texas classic we make from scratch
- Original Chicken Enchiladas Verdes - we'll have lots on hand, so come stock up!
- Sweet Potato & Black Bean Enchiladas Verdes - unique and delicious whether or not you are a vegetarian
- Jumbo Stuffed Shells with Italian Sausage or Veggie - so good with red wine & fresh bread!
- Tamale Pie - veggie or ground beef - this is our #1 most popular casserole
- Twisted Taco Bake with tortillas - we are still hearing how much you liked it a few weeks ago!
- Porch Pockets - we loved the Greek version, so we've been experimenting with other things - love!
- Mimi's Chile con Queso - you know you will be needing this!
- Fresh Fruit
- Homeland Creamery Milk & Ice Cream
- Be Kind Kid Shop (almost) unbreakable dish ware