Moving on, whether you're a live-in-the-moment type (you lucky free spirit, you), or more of a planner (just try getting things done without us!), we have you covered this week! Order a fresh dinner for Thursday pick up so that you can relax and enjoy yourself, whether with friends or family. Then, when you come pick your dinner up, you can throw a few casseroles and porch pockets in your bag for the future moment when you really don't feel like starting from scratch. Or, if ordering ahead feels to restrictive to you and you don't want to commit, just come on by on Thursday and I promise we'll have lots of good stuff there for you. See, everybody's happy.
If you want one of our delicious fresh dinners, just email us at email@example.com by Tuesday at noon. Pick up & Freezer Sale will be on Thursday afternoon between 4-6:30 (or if you need to pick up earlier, just let me know, it's no problem). We'll have our usual spread of samples, treats, wine & goodies for all ages, so at least come by and say hi!
We'll hope to see you there on Thursday!
- Gourmet Grill - invite over some friends, open a bottle of wine, fire up the grill and enjoy a gourmet dinner on the porch! 2.5 lbs marinated flank steak (ready to grill), Mexican-style fresh corn with cheese & spices to add after cooking, Spinach Salad with blue cheese, balsamic dressing and vegetables to grill & add on top for a delicious, warm salad! (feeds 4-6 adults, $60)
- Chipotle Chicken Fajita Night - an easy & fun way to entertain friends or just make your family very happy! Chipotle Chicken (pre-cooked, ready to warm), tortillas, cheese, sour cream, corn & Black Bean Salsa with Avocado, chips & Mimi's Chile con Queso (small feeds family of 4 - $33, large feeds 4-6 adults, $50)
- Pizza Party - Make Your Own Pizza night made super-simple and very delicious! Includes mini-pizza crusts, pizza sauce, pesto, mozzarella, goat cheese, pepperoni, and lots of veggies for endless variations (small feeds family of 4 - $33, large feed family of 6 - $40)
- Make Your Own Picnic Sampler: mix and match for a great picnic meal for 2-20! $10 each quart
- Asian Noodle Salad with chicken on vegetarian
- Israeli Couscous with spicy chicken sausage or vegetarian
- Roasted Red Pepper Quinoa Salad with chicken or vegetarian
- Bahn Mi Sandwich (roasted pork, pickled veggies & Vietnamese mayo on a fresh french loaf)
- Fresh Fruit for making fruit skewers
- Large Green Salad with veggies & Jalapeno Cilantro Ranch dressing
- Quart of Homemade Gazpacho with chopped fresh veggies for garnish - a summer favorite!
- DOTP Favorite Tamale Pie - this awesome casserole feeds a crowd! Layers of corn tamale, seasoned ground beef, cheese & black beans is a home run with the whole family. $25
- Chicken or Veggie Enchiladas - we're keeping these on our menu all summer long because we know you love them! We'll rotate the sauces around to keep it from getting boring - look for Verde Sauce, Mole, and a great homemade Red Sauce! $25
- Egg Stratas - the best take-to-the-beach casserole ever! We love the ease of throwing one in the oven, going for an early walk on the beach, and coming back to a delicious breakfast ready to go! We'll have different varieties available each week. $25
- Goat Cheese Lasagna with Italian Sausage or Vegetarian - Such a crowd-pleaser! We love this lasagna, and so do our customers! It's a great casserole for family dinners (and you'll have leftovers!), entertaining, taking to the beach, or for passing along to a friend who needs dinner. $25
- Classic Cheeseburger Casserole - tiny hamburgers patties, cheese, pickles & a great-tasting sauce - this is a macaroni casserole that will be gone as soon as it hits the table. Kids and adults will enjoy it, and you'll enjoy the ease of a one-dish dinner that has it all! $25
- Chicken or Vegetarian Tikka Masala - this DOTP favorite dinner is Indian comfort food! It's healthy, fresh-tasting and unique, made with tomatoes, marinated chicken and lots of delicious spices. It's a great dinner to have in your freezer for a night you just don't feel like pots & pans but want a great dinner! $25
- Southwest - ground beef, cheese, corn & black beans
- Greek - feta, Neece's Extra Sage Sausage, olives & Greek yogurt
- Veggie - ricotta, mozzarella, mushrooms & spinach
- Kids' - pizza, PB&J
- Sweet Treats - nutella & banana, various fruit fillings
- Pockets come with a dipping sauce (except the kids & sweet ones), and are $10 for 5.
Snacks & Goodies
- Salad Dressings
- Kids' Snack Packs (great for car or plane trips!)
- Homeland Creamery Ice Cream
- Homeland Creamery Milk
- Fresh Fruit
- Breads & desserts from Camino Bakery