This week's Sale will take place at Sociale Gourmet between 3 and 6 pm. For all of you who have Back-to-School Night, make sure to come by and pick up something to have waiting for you when you get home!
- Chipotle Chicken Fajita Night - an easy & fun way to entertain friends or just make your family very happy! Chipotle Chicken (pre-cooked, ready to warm), tortillas, cheese, sour cream, corn & Black Bean Salsa with Avocado, chips & Mimi's Chile con Queso (small feeds family of 4 - $33, large feeds 4-6 adults, $50)
- Pizza Party - Make Your Own Pizza night made super-simple and very delicious! Includes mini-pizza crusts, pizza sauce, pesto, mozzarella, goat cheese, pepperoni, and lots of veggies for endless variations (small feeds family of 4 - $33, large feeds family of 6 - $40)
- Brisket Steak Salad - If you've been with DOTP for a while, you know that a hearty salad dinner is one of my favorites! This week, we're celebrating the end of summer with an amazing brisket salad. It'll come with fresh greens, veggies for topping your salad, sides of Corn & Black Bean Salsa, Chips and our homemade zesty Lime Cilantro Dressing. (small feeds family of 4 - $40, large feeds family of 6 - $50)
Pre-Order Frozen Dinners
- Chicken or Veggie Enchiladas - shredded white meat chicken, spices, cheese, spinach & black beans are rolled up in flour tortillas. Top them with your choice of two or our favorite homemade enchiladas sauces - spicy Verde with Chile con Queso or a mouthwatering Mole! Our Veggie version features sweet potatoes & black beans and seasonings, and it's a huge favorite with vegetarians and non-vegetarians alike! $25
- Three Cheese Stuffed Shells with Italian Sausage or Veggie - There's nothing that will gather my family to the table like a classic Italian dinner, and this is one of our favorites! Filled with a yummy cheesy mixture and loaded with Italian Sausage, you'll enjoy this with a glass of wine and feel you are tucked in the corner of your favorite little bistro! (small $25, large $30)
- Classic Cheeseburger Casserole - tiny hamburgers patties, cheese, pickles & a great-tasting sauce - this is a macaroni casserole that will be gone as soon as it hits the table. Kids and adults will enjoy it, and you'll enjoy the ease of a one-dish dinner that has it all! (small $25, large $30)
- Chicken or Vegetarian Tikka Masala - this DOTP favorite dinner is Indian comfort food! It's healthy, fresh-tasting and unique, made with tomatoes, marinated chicken and lots of delicious spices. It's a great dinner to have in your freezer for a night you just don't feel like pots & pans but want a great dinner! (small $25 or large $30)
- Porch Pockets - we've been having so much fun experimenting with our Pockets. Great for an appetizer or even a small dinner with a fresh green salad, they are hard to beat! This week, choose from Spicy Pork, Southwest Chicken, or Pepperoni Pizza! We will have a few other varieties available at the sale, but if you'd like to make sure you can get your hands on some, order ahead! ($10 for package of 5 with a dipping sauce)
Tickets to the Children's Museum Storybook Soiree!
And finally, this week we're also excited to announce that we are giving away 2 tickets to this year's Children's Museum Storybook Soiree! The event will be held on September 7th in the new Wake Forest Biotech Place, and it's sure to be very fun!
There is no purchase necessary to enter, and you have two options:
Come and place your name in the drawing on Thursday at the Sale, or
Head over to our Facebook Page and leave a comment where we have posted about the event.
I will draw a winner on Friday, so you'll have plenty of time to line up a sitter!
For more information about the event, visit their webpage at http://childrensmuseumofws.org/2012-storybook-soiree/.