Tuesday, April 16th:
Lemon Tahini Lentils & Chickpeas
Mediterranean Feta Meatball Sliders with Alioli
Cucumber, tomato & purple onion toppings
Vegetarian Option: Stuffed Mushroom Sliders
Kids' Meal: Orzo with Marinara & Feta ($6)
Dessert: Camino Bakery Lemon Bars ($6)
Spicy South Congress Chicken Lasagna ($30)
Hit the Grill Package Chicken & Vegetable Skewers ($30 reg, $40 large)
Crock Pot Country Captain Chicken ($25)
Make Your Own Pizza Party ($22 regular, $30 large)
Red Pepper Orzo with Salad Pack ($20)
Homemade Hummus & Pita Chips ($6)
Chopped Veggie Bag ($6)
Fresh Salad Pack ($10)
Cilantro Jalapeno Ranch Dressing ($5)
Camino Bakery Pumpkin Bread ($5)
Camino Bakery Cinnamon Raisin Bread ($6)
Vantastic Pimento Cheese ($5, regular or spicy)
Thus, inspired by Ruby's over-use of the Old Bay Spice in her deviled egg presentation, I decided to get crazy with our famous Cowboy Meatball recipe and turn it into something altogether new with fresh herbs, feta and mozzarella cheese bursting out of the middle, and paired with a lemon-y alioli and crisp fresh veggies, it's a perfect, but all-new, little burger. Plus, my family majorly loves sliders, so I was pretty sure it would be a slam dunk - and it was! So, now we share the love!
In addition to these awesome sliders, the delicious Lemon Tahini Lentil & Chickpea Salad, made with toasted cumin & coriander seeds, feta and fresh spinach, is a fresh salad that makes other salads feel really bad about themselves. I won't go so far as to say that my kids all loved it, because I would never lie to you, but I was actually pretty happy to have plenty of leftovers for lunch the next day (but don't tell my kids!).
Follow up this delicious, fresh Spring dinner with a great week of dinners. This time of year, you want to spend as much time as you can enjoying the weather and as little time as possible grocery shopping.
South Congress Chicken or Veggie Lasagna - This slightly spicy lasagna is made with traditional lasagna noodles, white meat chicken, corn, black beans, various cheeses & a homemade salsa that ties it all up in a flavor that will make you feel like you're in the heart of Texas! Perfect for a low-key dinner party or a fun family weekend dinner! ($30, feeds 6)
Hit the Grill Package - Now that it's not randomly snowing on us anymore, it's time to fire up the grill! We've taken care of the boring part of grilling - the prep - and leave the fun part to you (that would be standing outdoors drinking a beer while monitoring your grill!). The dinner includes 4 or 6 big fat skewers of chicken and vegetables, a delicious Rosemary Red Pepper Marinade and a pan of Rosemary Redskin Potatoes for baking. If you'd like veggies only, please text and we'll make sure to have that for you! ($30 reg, $40 large)
Crock Pot Country Captain Chicken - Make a delicious dinner a snap - healthy chicken in a fragrant sauce of tomatoes, peppers, onions, Granny Smith apples, curry and mango chutney. We've done all the work, you just get all the credit! ($25)
Orzo Salad Dinner or Lunch - Enjoy our delicious orzo salad hot or cold, paired with one of our Fresh Salad Packs - it's a light dinner or a healthy, delicious lunch that will make you feel good right down to your toes! ($20)
Make Your Own Pizza Packs - Have fun with your family making individual pizzas on flatbreads. Top with sauce, cheese, pepperoni & a wide assortment of healthy veggies - you may be surprised what your kids will create when they get to be the chef!! ($22 reg, $30 large)
Fresh Salad Packs - A bag of organic romaine mix, fresh chopped veggies, cheese, croutons and our Homemade Cilantro Jalapeno Ranch will take any leftover or box of mac & cheese to full dinner status in a skinny minute! ($10)
That's all the good stuff we've got to help you stay cool on the Porch rather than hot in the kitchen this week! Let us know what we can bring your way!
Claire & Alex
Here are just a few things to keep in mind:
- Email your order to email@example.com and be specific!!!
- Size Matters!! Now that we are offering Small, Regular and Large portions of our Main Meal, things are a little more complicated! We only need you to specify if you want a Small or Large - if you don't specify a size, we will assume you want the Regular, $38 meal.
- While we do have a $35 delivery minimum, you are not required to buy a main meal - just so long as you're over $35, we're happy to bring you whatever you'd like!
- If you do not like any particular ingredient, just let us know and we'll be happy to accommodate you. If we can't do it, we'll let you know!
- You will receive your confirmation & reminder on Monday night - call me asap on Tuesday morning if you do not receive that email because it means we do not have you on our list!
- Dinners will be delivered or be available for pick up at Sociale Gourmet on Tuesday afternoons between 2-6 pm.
- If you are new, please send your address so we let you know if you are a pick-up or a delivery person.
- If you have any food allergies, please let us know!
- If you like extras of anything like salsa, sour cream, etc, just let us know and we'll be glad to include it in your bag at no charge.
- For any other questions, check out the Order 411 page or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org