(small $32, regular $38, large $45)
- Chicken Chili Verde with Chopped Avocados (GF)
- Chili Fixings: Rice, Sour Cream, Cheese, Jalapenos, Limes
- Mimi's Chile con Queso & Chips
- Southwest Salad with Veggies & Homemade Cilantro Ranch Dressing
- Vegetarian Option: Roasted Squash Chili Verde with Chopped Avocados
- Kids' Meal: Chicken Soft Taco Dinner ($6)
- Dessert: M&M Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars ($6)
- Optional Extra: Fresh Guacamole ($5)
- Pie in the Sky Tamale Pie with Grayson Natural Grass-Fed Beef or Vegetarian Boca (Frozen, regular $25, large $30)
- Porch Shepherd's Pie with Grayson Beef or Ground Turkey (Frozen, $25)
- NEW Porch Sliders with Grayson Beef, Slider Rolls, and Burger Fixings on the Side (living lettuce, Homemade Sriracha Mayo & pickles) (Burgers & Buns Frozen, 6 sliders $25, 10 sliders $35)
- Roasted Red Pepper Orzo Salad Dinner with 1/2 BLL Rotisserie Chicken (Fresh, $25)
- Make Your Own Pizza Packs (Fresh, $25)
- Large Mimi's Queso & Chips ($10)
- Fresh Salad Pack ($10)
- Fresh Fruit Quart ($6)
- Large Cilantro Jalapeno Ranch Dressing ($7)
- Be Nice Bagels Cinnamon Raisin Bagels ($12)
- Camino Bakery Pumpkin Bread ($5)
- Camino Bakery Multigrain Sandwich Bread ($6)
- Vantastic Pimento Cheese ($5 regular or spicy)
We have awesome GYTTW meals this week - some faves that we know you all like to have on hand for busy nights or entertaining purposes (a Tamale Pie is the perfect casual dinner party food, since you can just throw a salad together, add chips & call it a night!). Kids & Dads are particular Shepherd's Pie fans, as they are loaded up with great seasoned meat - beef or turkey - and then covered with our delicious Pappy's Mashed Potatoes - easy one-dish dinner!
This week, we're also hoping y'all will start to help us choose the perfect Porch Burger recipe! We are testing different versions for our signature burger that we'll have on the menu all the time, and we want it to be awesome, so we'll be road-testing various versions over the next few weeks, using great grass-fed beef - Grayson's Natural Grass-fed Beef. Check out their website for info, but take my word for it, it's the bomb! Anyway, we're wanting to come up with a Blue-Ribbon Porch Burger, so help us out by taste-testing & then vote for your favorite once you've tried them all!
There are lots of other great choices to keep your crew well-fed and happy (that's a goal!), and since we'll be off next Tuesday, stocking up is a good action plan!
Let us know what we can bring to your Porch this week & we'll get to work to keep y'all out of the kitchen & out there having fun!
Claire & all of us at DOTP
- Email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible or by Monday morning at the latest.
- Dinners will be delivered or be available for pick up at Sociale Gourmet on Tuesday afternoons between 2-6 pm.
- If you are new, please send your address so we let you know if you are a pick-up or a delivery person.
- If you have any food allergies, please let us know!
- You are welcome to request anything you'd like (no cheese, no onions, etc). If you don't hear back, that means it's fine. If we can't do it, we'll let you know.
- For any other questions, check out the Order 411 page or email me at email@example.com