Weekend Summertime Fun at The Porch!
Here we are at the Summer Solstice already, and we ready to celebrate it with awesome specials all around! A little part of me wants to recreate an event we experienced several years ago while visiting Seattle during the Summer Solstice - the Naked Bike Ride!
See you at The Porch!
Friday & Saturday Lunch Specials:
And our Daily Menu, served from 11 am all day!
Summer Day Spinach Salad - Fresh baby spinach with blueberries, goat cheese, toasted almonds and grilled chicken or avocado $12
Porch Quesadilla with Beans, Veggies & Cheese, served with lettuce, guacamole, sour cream & jalapeños on the side
with Avocado or Chicken $10
with Steak or Shrimp $12
Tacos del Rey with Beef, Chorizo & Red Onion in corn tortillas, served with Homemade Salsa $11
Solstice Jerk Chicken Quesadilla (hot like the sun!) - spicy homemade jerk chicken with veggies & cheese, served with Fresh Tropical Salsa $12
Jalapeño Queso Hamburguesa - with spicy beef, queso, lettuce, tomato & onion, served with fries & Cilantro Ranch $12
Friday & Saturday Dinner Specials (available starting at 5:30 pm):
Santa Rosa Fish Tacos with Homemade Salsa & Fresh Slaw, served with Mexican rice $14
Red River Fajita Dinner - the Porch version of a classic dish! with rice, beans, cheese, flour or corn tortillas, guacamole, sour cream & jalapeños
with Veggies or Chicken $14
with Steak or Shrimp $16
Camarones a la Diabla Rice Bowl - Mexican Rice with Wild Gulf Shrimp in Spicy Chipotle Sauce, served with Chips, Guacamole & Sour Cream $14
Rose's Rajas Poblanas Plate - Shredded Chicken & Poblano peppers, corn tortillas, Mexican Rice, sour cream & guacamole $14
Porch Naked Burrito Bowl - Jasmine Rice, Beans, Veggies, Queso & Verde Sauce
with Avocado or Chicken $12
with Steak or Shrimp $14
Texas Brisket Taco Plate with slow-roasted Beef Brisket and Homemade Radish Slaw served on corn tortillas $13
Sunday Brunch Specials:
Mimi's Queso Pork Tacos $11
Korean Breakfast Tacos with Soy Ginger Flank Steak, Kim Chi & Fried Eggs $12
Mexican Breakfast Tacos with Beef & Chorizo, Cheese, Fried Eggs, Sprouts & Avocado $10
Tex-Mex Chicken Salad Plate: Butter Lettuce & Tex-Mex Chicken Salad in an avocado, served with a sopapilla (soft-fried flour tortilla) $11
The Naughty One Breakfast Bagel Sandwich with jalapeño cream cheese, steak, bacon, cheese & a fried egg $12
Pot of Gold Breakfast Quesadilla: with refried beans, cheese, bacon, and a fried egg inside, served with $10
Porch Breakfast Nacho Bowl: Fresh Corn Chips, Scrambled Eggs with bacon & cheese, topped with Queso, Guacamole, Sour Cream & served with a side of refried beans $11
FAQs If you haven't been down to see us yet, here are some things you might need to know:
- Location: If you're having a hard time finding us on your GPS, use the address 840 Manly St and then turn onto Mill Works (the street name was changed recently). We are in the red warehouse with Hoots directly behind Quality Glass off of Northwest Blvd.
- Parking: You can park in the parking lot off of Mill Works, anywhere off of Bridge Street, on Canal Street, or on the weekends in the parking lot adjacent to the Gashopper.
- Reservations: We accept limited reservations for large parties, but otherwise are first-come, first-served. Please call
What is The Porch?
- A laid-back Tex-Mex restaurant where you can have breakfast & lunch every day, dinner on the weekends & Sunday Brunch.
- A place to pick up prepared meals from our Grab & Go coolers for your family or friends anytime you need one, grab a fresh salad on the go for lunch, or pick up a bottle of wine on your way to a party.
- The place where your Dinners on the Porch meals are being made with love!
- A place where kids are welcome - we'll keep them busy!
- A mellow spot to hang out and read the paper while enjoying a Krankies latte and a Be Nice Bagel.
- A fun Cantina where we'll make awesome cocktails & margaritas and have great beer and wine - plus, the bar's open late on the weekends!
- An easy-going scene where you'll feel right at home in jeans and flip-flops, your favorite going-out clothes, or your running shorts.
We'll be open Tuesday - Sunday:
- Tuesday - Thursday 8 am to 9 pm
- Friday & Saturday 8 am to 10 pm
- Sunday Brunch 11-3
Where to find us:
We are in the red warehouse at 840 Mill Works St, right off of Northwest Blvd behind the Quality Glass Company. We're in the same building with the Hoots Roller Bar, but you go in a different door. Here's a picture of the building and the door you go in, since people sometimes get in the parking lot and then don't see where to go in. We're working on more signs, but just in case! (call me if you get lost & I'll come wave you down - 745-8300)