Happy Independence Day y'all! We're celebrating on Friday with a big old-fashioned cook-out, with live music, games for all ages & lots of beer! All of our Mill Works neighbors will be doing cool stuff as well, so come join the fun from 3 pm 'till the sun goes down!
Here are this week's Lunch Specials, served from 11:30 to 3 pm daily:
Tacos Monterrey: 3 corn tortillas filled with chopped steak, onions & cilantro, served with homemade spicy salsa & lime slaw $11
Highway 1 Burger: Grayson Natural Farms Burger with Avocado & Jack Cheese, sprouts & fresh pico de gallo $12
Porch Quesadilla with Beans, Veggies & Cheese, served with lettuce, guacamole, sour cream & jalapeños on the side
with Avocado or Chicken $10
with Steak or Shrimp $12
Tali's Nachos Especiales - chips, Chile con Queso, Fresh Pico de Gallo, Sour Cream, Guacamole & Jalapeños
- with Chicken or Avocado $9
- with Steak or Shrimp $11
Tex-adelphia Torta Sandwich: Flank Steak & Grilled Veggies on a toasted torta roll, topped with Mimi’s Chile con Queso, served with fresh fruit $10
Athena Greek Salad: spinach, chopped cucumber & tomatoes, feta cheese, kalamata olives
With warm avocado or chicken $10
With steak or shrimp $12
And our Dinner Specials, served from 5:30 - 9 pm Tuesday - Thursday evenings:
Southern Fried Crispy Chicken Tacos: chopped fried chicken, cheese & fresh pico de gallo in flour or corn tortillas $11
La Reina Quesadilla: Flank Steak, Shrimp & Bacon Quesadilla $13
Porch Naked Burrito Bowl - with jasmine rice, beans, veggies, Queso and Verde Sauce
with Avocado or Chicken $12
with Steak or Shrimp $14
Red River Fajita Dinner - the Porch version of a classic dish! with rice, beans, cheese, flour or corn tortillas, guacamole, sour cream & jalapeños
with Veggies or Chicken $14
with Steak or Shrimp $16
1/2 and 1/2 $15
Fajitas for Two: $24 or $28
Thai Vermicelli Noodle Bowl with Wild Gulf Shrimp & Fresh Herb, Cucumber & Peanut Salad $13
Grilled Salmon Cobb Salad: Crisp Romaine, Chopped Avocado, tomatoes, bacon, goat cheese, egg & Grilled Salmon Fillet $14
Texas Brisket Taco Plate - Slow-roasted brisket in corn tortillas with Homemade Radish Slaw $13
And our Daily Menu, served from 11 am all day!
FAQs If you haven't been down to see us yet, here are some things you might need to know:
- Location: If you're having a hard time finding us on your GPS, use the address 840 Manly St and then turn onto Mill Works (the street name was changed recently). We are in the red warehouse with Hoots directly behind Quality Glass off of Northwest Blvd.
- Parking: You can park in the parking lot off of Mill Works, anywhere off of Bridge Street, on Canal Street, or on the weekends in the parking lot adjacent to the Gashopper.
- Reservations: We accept limited reservations for large parties, but otherwise are first-come, first-served. Please call
What is The Porch?
- A laid-back Tex-Mex restaurant where you can have breakfast & lunch every day, dinner on the weekends & Sunday Brunch.
- A place to pick up prepared meals from our Grab & Go coolers for your family or friends anytime you need one, grab a fresh salad on the go for lunch, or pick up a bottle of wine on your way to a party.
- The place where your Dinners on the Porch meals are being made with love!
- A place where kids are welcome - we'll keep them busy!
- A mellow spot to hang out and read the paper while enjoying a Krankies latte and a Be Nice Bagel.
- A fun Cantina where we'll make awesome cocktails & margaritas and have great beer and wine - plus, the bar's open late on the weekends!
- An easy-going scene where you'll feel right at home in jeans and flip-flops, your favorite going-out clothes, or your running shorts.
We'll be open Tuesday - Sunday:
- Tuesday - Thursday 8 am to 9 pm
- Friday & Saturday 8 am to 10 pm
- Sunday Brunch 11-3
Where to find us:
We are in the red warehouse at 840 Mill Works St, right off of Northwest Blvd behind the Quality Glass Company. We're in the same building with the Hoots Roller Bar, but you go in a different door. Here's a picture of the building and the door you go in, since people sometimes get in the parking lot and then don't see where to go in. We're working on more signs, but just in case! (call me if you get lost & I'll come wave you down - 745-8300)